Fine Grinding Mill
American Pulverizer Company combines the economy and capability of hammermills to produce fine end products and provide a broad range of capacities and materials capabilities. American Fine Grinding Mills reflect over a century of experience in design, performance, and capacity for unmatched dependability, minimum maintenance, and long service life. This results in maximum efficiency and economy over an extensive range of applications.
- Wood Chips
- Much more
Fine Grinding Mill Features:
- Six standard models plus unlimited custom sizes to meet exact needs
- Rugged design of rib-reinforced plate steel housings, plus manganese hammers, stirrups or bars with fixed or free-floating hammers
- Compact and complete system that includes feed hopper, motor, screw feeder and motor, mounted on structural steel base
- High production with auger feed to handle materials to -100 mesh in one pass; hammer speeds up to 5000 RPM; perforated plates screen down to 1⁄32"
- Low maintenance with simple design that includes sealed, lifetime bearings
- Portable unit can be caster-mounted for easy relocation
For questions or other information about our Fine Grinding Mills.